- The NGO Rays Asha Ki Ek Kiran was created by Mrs. Rashmi Kuchhal and Captain Gurinder Virk in Jaipur, 2010. The reason was because HIV+ kids are not accepted in regular orphanages since they need special attention and care. We started with three children and today we have more than 50 kids and 10 caretakers, who are also HIV positive, living with us. We have two homes: one for the boys and another for the small ones and the girls. The children attend regular schools and are provided medical aid and regular check ups for their health by various specialist doctors.
- AWARENESS FOR HIV
Who We Are?
Our MissionOur mission is to help in the children's development, so they can reach their objectives and dreams in life with health and an excellent life perspective, beyond any prejudice. We want them to celebrate the joy of having a positive attitude in life. Read More
Our VisionFor us HIV is not a reason for prejudice, but a cause worth fighting for Read More
Our Startup Year
- The NGO is created and started with 3 children
- The Organization started to accept donations from all around the world.
- We started the internship program in 2014 and we had people from different countries.
New Website & New Perspectives
- We look forward to reaching out and help more HIV affected kids. An awareness and fundraising campaign on mass level.
The owner of RAYS NGO, if you want to contact him please use the following options.
Mrs. Rashmi Kuchhal
The RAYS Oraganization Secreatary, you can contact her by the following options.
Mrs. Sumitra Pandit
Sumitra ji was born in a family of freedom fighters and is daughter of the first Prime Minister of Rajputana after Independence, Late Manikya Lal Verma and Naraini Devi.
Princess Diya Kumari
Princess Diya Kumari is the daughter of Late H.H Sawai Bhawani Singh and H.H Padmini Devi of Jaipur. She is an Ex student of Modern School, New Delhi and completed her education at Maharani Gayatri Devi School, Jaipur